10 Corporate Christmas Gift Ideas That Employees Will Love
Yes, yes, we know it’s only just October, but Autumn’s arrived, Liberty’s Christmas shop has opened, and we’re well and truly getting into the spirit.
Planning your employee Christmas gifts early means you can enjoy the festive period without worrying about the runaway to do list! Being organised also means you can avoid impulse buying at the last minute and shop more intentionally for staff Christmas gifts that recipients actually want and need. Here at Gilded Bee, we’re great believers in both mindfulness and employee Christmas gifts that have real thought behind them, that are guaranteed to be well-received.
If you’re a bit stuck this year and in need of some gift inspiration, steal our thoughtfulness! We’ve put together this handy guide of employee Christmas gift ideas that they will love. And we wouldn’t just stop at employees, we’re sure clients and other business stakeholders will love them too.
If you’d like to know more about any of these staff Christmas gifts, we’d love to hear from you.
1. Cosy Employee Christmas Gifts
What's better than a warming winter employee Christmas gift, especially as the central heating isn't such an attractive prospect this year! The festive season truly is one for curling up, and with these cosy staff Christmas gifts under the tree, they’ll be warm all the way through to January.
- Super-soft alpaca bed socks, perfect for keeping cosy and warm while lounging on the sofa in the evenings.
- Light and soft, pure wool blankets which are hypoallergenic, insulating and temperature controlling. These staff Christmas gifts will keep them toastie warm all night long.
- Pure silk eye masks are the perfect companion for a cosy night’s sleep. They reduce light intake during the night and are gentle on the skin.
- Relaxing room mists make for brilliant employee Christmas gifts, helping to refresh their winter nest. Mists can also be used as bedtime pillow sprays.
- Up the cosy factor with winter candles that are vegan and cruelty free.
- Tasty cocktails are another perfect way to warm up. Think mulled wine, Negroni and spiced apple hot toddies as options for your staff Christmas gifts.
At Gilded Bee, we love to include cosy gifts in our employee Christmas gift hampers. Take our Fireside Nights Christmas hamper. It includes a recycled, pure wool blanket in tartan. We also have snuggly Perilla alpaca bed socks in our Sweet Dreams and Pause Wellbeing staff Christmas gift hampers. Let us know if we can help with your cosy employee Christmas gifts.
2. Staff Christmas Gifts To Inspire
Certain staff Christmas gifts encourage clarity, calm and creativity, and who doesn’t want more of that! Recipients will feel valued and appreciated, like their development and goals have really been considered. We love these employee Christmas gifts to encourage and inspire.
- Why not try staff Christmas gifts that get them moving, like yoga mats for all the yogis out there, exercise cards detailing different workouts, or other equipment like exercise sliders which help to further engage your muscles for tons of different exercises. As Joe Wicks famously says, you’ll never regret a workout!
- Books make for great staff Christmas gifts to inspire. Our current faves are Energize by award-winning life coach, Simon Alexander Ong, who we recently interviewed to launch our Gilded Bee Business Bookclub. We also felt truly inspired by Stolen Focus by Johann Hari, which chronicles our attention crisis and what needs to happen for us to solve it.
- Journaling leads to inspiration and self-discovery. We love journals as employee Christmas gifts. They’ll be so grateful for the opportunity to press pause on the craziness of life, especially during the Christmas silly season.
- Give a staff Christmas gift that grows this Christmas. We love terrariums which are a great way to get a dose of nature indoors. You might just encourage them to be a bit more green-fingered too. Gardening is evidenced as being a brilliant way to feel refreshed and inspired.
- Many of us find inspiration hits us when we’re soaking in the bath, so why not gift some pampering bath salts. It’s the employee Christmas gift of pure relaxation.
- Researchers have found that the ingredients in a cup of tea can lift mood and improve your focus, so why not give a beautiful mug for them to enjoy it in? Even better, mugs are a daily reminder of your staff Christmas gift to them.
Wellbeing is at the heart of everything we do at Gilded Bee. Many of our employee Christmas gift hampers include gifts to encourage and inspire, such as our Feeling Sporty hamper which includes our favourite sticky yoga mat from Yogamatters. Get in touch today if you’d like to know more about our motivational staff Christmas gifts.
3. Wellness Employee Christmas Gifts
Relaxing employee Christmas gifts can really encourage recipients to look after their wellbeing. What’s more, if employees know their wellbeing in the workplace is being considered, they’ll feel valued, happy and productive at work. It’s win-win. Here are our top picks for wellbeing staff Christmas gifts.
- Not only can winter candles make you feel cosy, they’re also proven to be therapeutic, positively effecting mood and stress levels. Don’t forget to go for non-GMO soy or ethical beeswax candles for your employee Christmas gifts to minimise your environmental impact.
- Encourage them to start their day happy with a gratitude journal. It’s free from to-do lists and planning, an opportunity to be more mindful and focus on the good.
- Food and mood are inextricably linked. Good quality, healthy food and drink make for great staff Christmas gifts to enhance wellbeing. We love premium dark chocolate which is packed full of nutrients, or snacks like Mr Filbert’s crunchy corn, which are 100% natural.
- Encourage them to cook up their own good mood food with a cookbook for your staff Christmas gifts. A cookbook with inspiring photos and thought provoking narratives can inspire them to get creative in the kitchen, cooking being such a great wellbeing tool.
- Connecting with others keeps your mind active and improves wellbeing. Why not then gift something that can be shared and enjoyed together, such as cocktail making kits or marshmallow toasting gift sets, bringing the fun to their homes.
- Lastly, we love our eye pillows at Gilded Bee for staff Christmas gifts. They’re often used to cover the eyes for face-down yoga positions, but we also use them for sleep and when putting our feet up. They soothe tired eyes, block out unwanted light and help deepen your relaxation.
At Gilded Bee, we support at least one of the NHS’ widely recognised ‘five steps to mental wellbeing’ with our wellbeing employee Christmas gifts. Request our wellbeing brochure today if you’d like to know more.
4. Games Staff Christmas Gifts
Games make for brilliant staff Christmas gifts to have on hand for get-togethers with friends and family over the festive period. Growing in popularity over recent years, there’s a game for every taste. These are some of our top picks for employee Christmas gifts.
- We love brain-boosting games like Chess and Ludo. A great test of patience and ability to strategise various moves ahead.
- Not as complicated as Chess, the oldies are definitely the goodies when it comes to traditional board games like Backgammon and Draughts for staff Christmas gifts.
- Classic guessing game Charades will have you coming up with creative ideas for acting out book titles, a famous person’s name, movies and songs.
- Card games are proven to benefit skills such as problem-solving, decision-making and communication. From Bridge to Poker, Solitaire to Hearts, there’s a card game for everyone. You can even personalise your card gift by choosing skyline cards that include illustrations of famous landmarks from cities around the world.
- As we count down to the FIFA World Cup in Qatar this November, why not test their sporting knowledge with Sports trivia quizzes for employee Christmas gifts, brilliantly entertaining for parties and get-togethers.
- And for when you’re in need of some fresh winter air, we love garden games like Fifty to Finnish. Knock down wooden skittles to test accuracy, mathematical skills and tactical planning!
We love including games in our employee Christmas gift hampers. Not only do games encourage you to connect with others, they also enable you to learn a new skill and promote mindfulness. If you’d like to know more about our games staff Christmas gifts, we’d love to hear from you.
5. Food & Drink Employee Christmas Gifts
‘Tis the season to eat, drink and be merry after all. Gourmet food and drink make for brilliant employee Christmas gifts for recipients to feast on, or why not consider a set of exotic ingredients for the budding chefs? These are our top picks.
- It wouldn’t be Christmas without some festive fizz for employee Christmas gifts. Give those champagne flutes an upgrade by choosing Gusbourne’s award-winning sparkling wine, which we feel compares favourably to Champagne in taste and quality.
- Who wouldn’t love truffles in a pretty box for their staff Christmas gift? We can’t stop munching on Love Cocoa’s salted caramel ones, which are plastic free, handmade in Britain and Love Cocoa also plants a tree for every tube sold.
- Exotic ingredients make for great staff Christmas gifts for the adventurous foodies out there. Cooking is also known to improve mood and self-esteem. One of my favourite Gilded Bee staff Christmas gift hampers includes everything you need to rustle up an authentic Spanish paella from scratch, including iron-rich squid ink.
- Did you know that a fifth of young adults prefer a festive brunch over traditional Christmas dinner? Encourage them to get creative and cook it up at home with everything they might need from the perfect pancake mix to British alternatives to Canadian maple syrup.
- Alcohol-free drinks for employee Christmas gifts provide a healthier alternative and they’ll be grateful for a clear head the next day. We love Seedlip’s award-winning, original and distilled non-alcoholic spirits including Grove 42, a blend of Mediterranean orange, lemon peel, lemongrass and ginger, perfectly paired with elderflower tonic. Yum!
- Pre-mixed cocktails make for an easy tipple at the end of the day, and they’re already mixed to bar standard. We love to include them with cocktail-making kits for employee Christmas gifts so that recipients can also mix their own!
At Gilded Bee, we often include food and drink in our employee Christmas gift hampers. From great-tasting English wines through to locally-sourced beer and cookies, we always prefer buying British. We’d love to hear from you if you’d like to know more.
6. Books For Staff Christmas Gifts
Business books can be incredibly insightful and really inspire professional growth as staff Christmas gifts. If you are looking to convince people they are capable of taking charge, these books make for brilliant employee Christmas gifts.
- Energize by Simon Alexander Ong is a brilliant insight into the art and science of energy management. It teaches us how to recognise our most energised state so that we can work sustainably towards our biggest goals. We successfully launched our Gilded Bee Business Bookclub with Simon in June and have since been putting his principles into action in our day-to-day lives.
- We found Stolen Focus by Johann Hari to be such an important book. It’s all about our shortening attention spans, how we’ve lost our ability to focus and crucially, how we can get it back. They’ll think twice before picking up their phone after reading this!
- In Atomic Habits by James Clear, you have a comprehensive guide on building good habits and breaking the bad ones. It’s been around for a little while now, but we find this still one of the most inspiring on habit formation and perfect for a staff Christmas gift.
- For all the music lovers, Daniel Levitin’s This Is Your Brain On Music is a fascinating look at the role of music in human evolution. Did you know, for example, that our musical preferences begin to form even before we’re born? No wonder it offers us such an emotional experience.
- Most people want to achieve more and Effortless by Greg McKeown explains why it doesn’t have to be as hard as we think. McKeown offers practical tools for making the most essential activities the easiest ones so you can achieve your goals, without burning out.
- Lastly, we love Lagom by Linnea Dunne for employee Christmas gifts. A little bit more culture-based than the ones above, Lagom teaches us about the Swedish art of living a balanced life, where selflessness and a core belief of responsibility are crucial. Who wouldn’t want lifestyle tips from the world’s happiest countries?
Books are often a key component within our staff Christmas gift hampers, helping to deliver a key message of wellbeing or to inspire recipients in professional and personal growth. If you’d like to know more about our book-based staff Christmas gift hampers, we’d love to hear from you.
7. Employee Christmas Gifts For The Great Outdoors
Encourage the hikers and alfresco foodies to find new adventures with these employee Christmas gifts for the great outdoors.
- Swept away by Wanderlust is a journal for them to capture all of their adventures. Full of inspiration and beautiful photography, it prompts you to write down your special moments before they’re forgotten.
- Insulated food flasks are a must for hot drinks, soup and food for adventurer staff Christmas gifts. We love black+blum’s stainless steel pots which are 100% leak proof and come with a natural wood fibre spoon.
- The best walking socks should be breathable, comfortable and warm. Many of our employee Christmas gift hampers come with Jollie’s socks which are made from the softest organic cotton and for every pair purchased, Jollie’s donate a pair to a UK Shelter.
- A couple of shakes of some bath salts into a warm bath will help restore the body after an outdoor adventure. We love Join bath salts for employee Christmas gifts which are vegan, non toxic, cruelty free and 100% natural.
- Outdoor drinkware is a must for safely taking your drinks on outdoor adventures. Sup’s insulated tumblers keep anything that you drink either ice cold or boiling hot for hours. Why not accompany it as a staff Christmas gift with an insulated bottle, all with the possibility of including your own branding.
- High-quality throw blankets make truly great staff Christmas gifts for outdoor lovers. We love the soft, durable, sustainable blankets from The Tartan Blanket Co.
Gilded Bee employee Christmas gift hampers for the great outdoors are some of our most popular. If you’d like to know more, we’d love to hear from you.
8. Stationery Staff Christmas Gifts
Who doesn’t love the clean pages of a new diary or notebook, and if branded, stationery is also a brilliant way to promote your business. Here are our top picks for stationery staff Christmas gifts.
- Pen holders make for great desk accessories and by incorporating your branding, they’ll be reminded of you everyday. We love the look of bamboo pen pots and they’re durable enough to stand wear and tear.
- Personalised pens make for great staff Christmas gifts. We love bamboo pens which help to eliminate plastic and are completely biodegradable. Our other go-to are Fisher Bullet Space Pens. They are literally designed for space, so work in just about any condition and on almost any surface, including underwater or upside down!
- Motivate them to make small steps towards their dreams with a MiGoals 90 Day Progress Journal for their employee Christmas gifts. They can track tasks, reflect and write gratitude lists to develop new habits and set achievable goals.
- They can add style to their coffee table with a beautifully-bound Pause journal for their employee Christmas gift. It invites them to take time out every week to think, reflect, appreciate, feel and celebrate life.
- ‘Make A Mark’ recycled leather notebooks are the perfect employee Christmas gift for stationery lovers. Interestingly, the covers are made from recycled leather from the Italian shoe and handbag industry.
- And if you want to keep it simple, why not give a tool to keep track of the good? While other journals focus on planning and goals, we like the gratitude journal as an employee Christmas gift as it focuses purely on building a more positive mindset.
At Gilded Bee, many of our clients like to represent their brand in high-quality, branded stationery items as employee Christmas gifts. If you’d like to know more, we’d love to hear from you.
9. Employee Christmas Gifts With Purpose
Employee Christmas gifts that give back can bring a double dose of joy - joy for recipients who will appreciate their employee Christmas gift, and joy for you that you’re doing a small bit to make the world a better place. These employee Christmas gifts do just that.
- As well as being brilliantly warm for the great outdoors, Jollie’s socks are a heartwarming choice for your staff Christmas gifts as for every pair purchased, another is donated to a UK homeless shelter.
- We love including Pollinator Beeboms in our employee Christmas gift hampers. They contain a mix of wildflower seeds that will grow into nectar-rich flowers loved by bumblebees.
- Premium chocolate makes for a great staff Christmas gift. We choose ethically-sourced Love Cocoa who plant a tree for every bar sold.
- Terrariums are brilliant staff Christmas gifts for plant enthusiasts. Not only do they brighten up your interior, they are proven to filter out chemicals to cleanse your home environment.
- We love Join for staff Christmas gifts, for their bath and body products, soy wax candles and botanical mists. They upcycle each of their transport pallets for garden projects.
- Artisan tea makes for a great staff Christmas gift. We love Nemi Teas for our hampers. Not only are they plastic free and biodegradable, Nemi provides employment to refugees to give them local work experience and job readiness skills to help them integrate into society.
Purpose and sustainability are at the heart of what we do at Gilded Bee. If you’d like to know more about our employee Christmas gifts with purpose, we’d love to hear from you.
10. Staff Christmas Gift Experiences
Staff Christmas gift experiences can create lasting, deeper feelings of happiness for recipients. Here are our top picks.
- Why not host a bauble-making workshop where guests can craft their own unique, personalised bauble keepsake as their staff Christmas gift? Gilded Bee’s sister company Bauble can help you host the workshops, or we can provide you with everything you need to host your own.
- Recipe kits make for delicious and unusual employee Christmas gifts. Our Spanish Feast hamper includes everything they would need to make an authentic paella in their own kitchen, or our Great British Brunch employee Christmas gift hampers come with quirky brunch alternatives, like Dorset’s answer to maple syrup, Liberty Fields’ Apple Syrup.
- Cocktail-making kits are the perfect staff Christmas gift for aspiring mixologists. As well as the expected utensils like shakers and measuring jiggers, our Gilded Bee cocktail kits come with brilliantly chosen herbs and spices for the perfect cocktail infusion.
- Board games and playing cards make for great staff Christmas gifts. Not only will they get their brains going, they’ll encourage recipients to spend quality time with their friends and family at Christmas.
- If, for some reason, you’re unable to be together in-person, ‘Party-In-A-Box’ employee Christmas gift sets are the perfect way to show appreciation and together, virtually, enjoy a bit of festive cheer. Think delicious drinks and snacks, champagne glasses, games, glitter, selfie props and more.
- Wellbeing staff Christmas gifts are a brilliant way to encourage them to take time out and relax. From scented candles to silk eye pillows, they’ll appreciate the gift of self-care.
With our sister company Bauble, we’re experienced in offering festive gift experiences. If you’d like to know more, we’d love to hear from you.